Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas 2011

We had a good Christmas although somewhat sad. We had to put Sadie to sleep 5 days before Christmas...she had a tumor on her leg and the prognosis wasn't good. Justin took her to the vet-a sad day for us all. We told Ella and Connor she went to doggie heaven.
Once in a while they notice she's not here and I've she'd plenty of tears. She was a good and crazy dog, but we loved her and we miss her a bunch.



Most of my pictures from Christmas are on my camera, but I have a few on my phone...we went to Norwalk Christmas eve and spent the night. The kids had a visit from Santa on an antique fire truck ... he even gave presents! Ella got a bunny you can color on and Connor got truck puzzles.
Santa visited Grandpa's house and left a Thomas train set for Connor and a doll stroller for Ella. Both were a big hit! We celebrated with my family on Christmas eve and Nanny and Bubba are coming from Vermont tomorrow to celebrate here.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: